Unity Under Christ-Part 3
Small Group Leader Notes:
Main Passage: Ephesians 3:14-19
Main Point: As part of God’s dream, Paul prays that the church would have a deep understanding of God’s love
Reflection Questions for Individual or Group Study:
1. What stuck out to you today from the message?
2. What thoughts or ideas are stirred up within you as you read this passage (Eph 3:14 – 19)?
3. What do you sense the Spirit teaching you in vv. 14- 15 when Paul writes, “I kneel before the Father from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name.” ?
4. Who comprises this family? Is this family limited by geographical location? Ethnicity? Language? Geo-political ideology? Socio-economic status?
5. Are there any of these family members with whom you do not get along? Why? What do you need to do/surrender/change to remedy this?
6. In what areas of your “inner being” do you need to be strengthened with His Power?
7. What are some steps you can take to become more deeply rooted and established in love, so that you are “filled to the measure of all the fullness of God?” Is this even possible?
8. How do you feel led to pray this week?
Unity Under Christ
· Choose a time & place to be quiet for 10-15 minutes.
· Start by listing three things for which you are thankful.
· Invite Christ to speak to you through the reading.
As you read the scripture passage ask these three questions:
1. What do I learn about the character of God here?
2. What’s the good news that is presented?
3 How can I pray based off this passage?
Finish in prayer for yourself, your family, your neighbors, your co-workers, your church.
Monday: Acts 19:23-41
Tuesday: Ephesians 3:1-13
Wednesday: Ephesians 3:14-21
Thursday: Colossians 2:16-23
Friday: Philippians 1:1-11