Walking with Christ: Part 3-Jesus-The Teacher-Mark 4:26-34
Receive Jesus as teacher and offer His loving truth to others through your life.
Reflection Questions for Individual or Group Study:
1. What is your response to the theme of this message?
2. Read Mark 4:26-34. What is Jesus trying to reveal about the nature of the Kingdom of God?
3. In the message we heard that Jesus taught in personal, persistent, patient and practical ways. Can you give some examples of how Jesus taught in those ways?
4. Why is it important that Jesus’ message matched his actions? Why is this important for us as Christians to live that way today?
5. How do you plan to receive/experience Jesus as “teacher” this week?
6. What do you plan to do to share Jesus’ loving-truth with others this week?
7. How do you feel led to pray based off these reflections?
Walker Prayer Challenge
As we continue this new season at Stillmeadow, we invite you to join the Walker Prayer Crew through individual reading and prayer times. Setting aside time to pray and read through scripture as a community is a powerful way of experiencing God’s unity.
· Choose a time & place to be quiet for 10-15 minutes.
· Start by listing three things for which you are thankful.
· Invite Christ to speak to you through the reading.
As you read the scripture passage ask these three questions:
1. Describe Jesus’ character in this passage.
2. How is this inviting me to receive Jesus’ character?
3. How does this challenge me to offer Jesus’ grace to others?
Finish in prayer for yourself, your family, your neighbors, your co-workers, your church.
Monday: Mark 6:45-6:56
Tuesday: Mark 7:1-30
Wednesday: Mark 7:31-8:21
Thursday: Mark 8:22-9:1
Friday: Mark 9:2-9:32