WORSHIP REIMAGINED Part 2: Worship Is Life!
Theme: Carrying the presence or the throne room is call to all who believe. Finding our identity in that will lead us to great moments of worship in our daily living. Worship is more than a few songs we sing, it is bringing the King of the throne room, Jesus, into every situation.
1. How did God speak to you in the message?
2. What is your initial reaction when you hear that the message is based on the book of Revelation?
3. What are ways other than music that be worshipful in your daily living?
4. Read Revelation 5:11-14 again. How does this make you feel that you will be a part of this worship experience?
5. Name some places in your life where carrying the throne room might not be received by those around you.
6. What are the hindrances that keep you from carrying the presence into those places?
7. Where do you find your identity? Do you need to allow God to change your identity?
8. Is Christ the King of your heart? If yes, does it show? If no, do you want Him to be?
There are two texts per day. One way to worship God intentionally is twice per day, with one verse in the morning and one in the evening.
First, be silent in prayer for 1 minute.
Second, thank God for 2 specific things.
Third, invite Jesus to speak to you by asking these 3 questions.
1. What am I learning from these passages about Jesus?
2. Who is He inviting me to share this with?
3. How is He speaking to me during these times of worship?
Finish in prayer for yourself, your family, your neighbors, your co-workers, your church.
Monday: Revelation 5:11-14, Daniel 7:13-14
Tuesday: Acts 9:1-6, Acts 7:54-60
Wednesday: Psalm 73, Ezekiel 1:26-28
Thursday: John 21:1-19, Mark 1:9-11
Friday: Isaiah 6:1-4, 2 Corinthians 12:2-4, John 4:21-24
Jesus, you are completely worthy of worship. As I seek you intentionally today, grant me eyes to see you clearly, to hear you plainly, and to take this with me throughout my day. You, being the First and the Last, have given me hope, a hope that does not fail.