"Creating a church-wide culture of discipleship."
Featuring Pastor Michael Downs.
February 25-26, 2017
- Spark is a dynamic, fresh approach to discipleship that brings together worship, adult groups and compassionate ministry.
- Spark is a single, yet comprehensive method that utilizes the Sunday sermon, adult discipleship group reflection and compassionate response to practical needs.
- Spark blends ancient, biblical methods with contemporary ways of making disciples.
Schedule for Stillmeadow Spark Weekend
- Saturday morning, February 25–Spark training with Pastor Michael Downs – 8:00–10:30 AM. Breakfast and notebook will be provided.
- Sunday morning, February 26 – Pastor Michael Downs will preach at 8:00, 9:15 and 11 AM.
- Sunday afternoon, February 26 – Spark training with Pastor Michael Downs – 12:30–2:45. Lunch and notebook will be provided.
* All church board members, ministry directors and leaders, adult discipleship group leaders and those who wish to attend are invited to register. (You are to pick either Saturday or Sunday training, not both. These trainings are identical).