Sunday, April 23rd
Have you been baptized? If not, then you can use the form below to sign up for Baptism Sunday (April 23)! We are going to baptize as many believers as we can that Sunday morning. If you sign-up here are some things you can do to prepare:
1. Wear clothing that is not "see-thru" when it gets wet.
2. Bring a towel (or 2) and a change of clothing for after the baptism.
3. Be prepared to answer the following simple questions about your salvation?
- Do you believe that Jesus' death on the cross cleans you from your past sins and saves you for eternal life with Him?
- Do you intend to rely on God to give up sin?
- Will you obey Jesus every day with God's help and show his love with your life?
4. Watch this VIDEO from Pastor Bud about the meaning of baptism.
5. For children and youth, we will be offering Baptism preparation classes on April 9. The teen class will be during the 9:15 class and the children's class will be during the 9:15 and 11 services.